This year, we want to highlight the season of giving at Curry!
What better way is there, than to share a story from one of our amazing seniors?!
Colin, would like to share part of his story with you!
“It’s one of those very few places that you get to feel like, thank God, I’m not alone anymore.”
46th Annual Gala
Friday, May 18th, 2018
The Palace Hotel
2 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
Thanks to all who supported our event! We appreciate your continued generosity and partnership!
In the News
- Turk Street’s Transformation
- Photo essay: How the ‘Mama of the ’Loin’ found, and gives, sustenance
- A Place for Seniors to Live, Be Well and Belong in the Tenderloin
- Exhibition Looking Inward: Painting a Journey
- Once Isolated in the Tenderloin, Seniors Find Friendship
- Seniors Use Technology to Improve Their Health
- Up to 40 Percent of Seniors Are Significantly Lonely. Can Tech Help? (KQED Science)
- Seniors get a ride out of the Tenderloin from tech volunteers (Chronicle Article)
- Curry and Ira Watkins in the New York Times
- Tenderloin nonprofits vs. bad apple corner stores (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Low-income seniors struggle in San Francisco (San Francisco Examiner)
- San Francisco Man Stands up to Lou Gehrig’s Disease (San Francisco Examiner)
- Needy Seniors Get What They Want for Christmas (Central City Extra)
- Curry Awards honor a doctor with a bright social vision (San Francisco Examiner)
- Senior center honored for doing it right (San Francisco Examiner)
- Milestones for S.F. groups helping older persons (San Francisco Examiner)
- Seniors celebrate Laotian New Year (San Francisco Examiner)
- Tenderloin health fair (The Bay Area Reporter)